Golden Dressingposted: Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014
This dressing is so good you might just find youself drinking it. And why not, when it’s packed with B vitamins, amino acids, and healthy oils? This recipe is adapted from the Hollyhock cookbooks. It’s an easy recipe to whip up and double (or quadruple, so you have enough to pour yourself a glass!). Just make sure you have the secret ingredient (nutritional yeast) in stock. You can usually find nutritional yeast in the bulk or spice aisle in a grocery cooperative or at most Whole Foods. Cheers!
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce/tamari/amino acids
- 1/3 cup water
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup sunflower oil or olive oil
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except for the oil.
- Blend until the garlic is smooth, then pour in the oil as you continue to blend.
- And that’s it. Drink up!
posted in eating